Introduction to logs, analysis, and notifications
In menu Analysis, the following items are available:
- Session log - an overview of all sessions for all users.
- Two-factor log - an overview of the use of two-factor authentication for all users.
- Session analysis - a pivot table to analyze all user sessions.
- Action analysis - a pivot table to analyze all actions.
- Scheduled system flows - see System flows.
- Notifications - push notifications to users. See Notifications in this manual.
You can push notifications to users in two ways:
- In IAM, as described in this chapter.
- As part of a system flow (see Send user notification (system flow action). For example, to notify a user that a file has been uploaded.
This tab shows active notifications for both types:
menu Analysis > Notifications > tab Notifications
- Pending notifications remain visible until they have been shown to the user or until their expiration date.
- You can set the number of expired or sent notifications that should remain visible in menu Settings > Global settings > group User > field Notification retention (items). Deselect prefilter Pending to see those.
In addition, you can add, edit and delete notifications that should be sent to a user without a system flow. Indicium uses the required data to send the notification to the specified user as soon as they are logged in.